Dissertation chapters writing assistance is aimed at assisting the students in writing every chapter of the dissertation. Every institute has its respective pattern of writing the dissertation. Every institute provides the detailed rubric to the students about the scope and requirement for each and every chapter and it is essential for the students to incorporate them all and meet the requirements to ensure that the outcome is perfect. But in general, the dissertation chapters consist of following basic chapters:
- Introduction – It covers the research background, research problem, research purposes, rationale, significance, the definition of terms, theoretical framework, limitations, assumptions and overview of the other chapters.
- Literature Review – It is one of the biggest sections of the entire research paper and that requires deeper focus on all the peer-reviewed resources to ensure that they are meeting the requirement. A literature review requires analysis of the sources and gaps in these sources and how this research will fill in those gaps.
- Research methodology – It where all the details about the methodology should be discussed like data collection methods, type of research, participants, analysis and ethical consideration, etc.
- Result Analysis – It will focus on analyzing the data collected from the research and their outcome in detail.
- Discussions and recommendations – It will provide detailed discussion relating to the research findings and their implications and on their answers to the research questions. It will discuss the limitation of research and recommendations. There will be a conclusion and direction for future research.
The above mentioned are basic chapter requirements for dissertations and our experts have experience in handling all the chapters efficiently. Coursefab has experts who can assist the student in completing all the chapters seamlessly and secure the best grades from them.